Join the Team
Want to work for
Please submit a cover letter/letter of interest with a current resume with references to email@example.com as soon as possible. We will begin our hiring process starting March 1st.
2019 Goldcreek Lodge Job Openings
Goldcreek Lodge is HIRING
Goldcreek Lodge (GCL) has been in business for 5 years and continues to grow every year! Our reputation is known all over the world as having a beautiful and one-of-a-kind outfit for adventurers and dirt bikers and has the most outgoing and helpful staff to facilitate the experience! We are seeking highly motivated team players to join our 2019 crew. GCL is located in a remote area of the Coeur d’Alene National forest and is 2 miles from Lakeview and a public dock on stunning lake Pend Oreille.
Our staff often does a little bit of everything to keep GCL running efficiently in a high energy and ever changing environment. The lodge is open 7 days a week from 7am to 9pm. It is possible for staff to be responsible for running and maintaining the restaurant, hotel, grounds, which include 5 RV sites and 5 tent sites. This includes assisting with housekeeping duties, food service and cleaning of the restaurant, general property maintenance and firewood as needed.
GCL is much like a family and all work hard together to help guests get the best imaginable experience!
Full Time Seasonal: May thru October
Hours: 30+ hrs a week, as well as additional hours needed
Compensation: Hourly Wage DOE, meal discounts, and housing
GCL staff members are our guests first interaction with our property and must be able to reflect the values of GCL. They take direction from the Operations Manager and the owners, performing all duties in regard to operation of the lodge. High paced environment at times and must be able to remain calm while performing duties.
Applicants must be able to pass a background check and have a clean driving record DOE.
Below is a list of common, but not limited to duties our staff may perform on any given day during our season.
- Taking orders and waiting tables
- Bussing tables and dishes
- Prepping dining area or in the kitchen
- Checking guests in and out
- Reservations and changes as needed
- Answering phone calls with knowledge for all products and events
- POS for gift shop
- Straightening items and restocking
- Making and changing beds
- Restocking towels, TP, soap, coffee
- Mopping, sweeping floors
- Cleaning showers and toilets
- Laundry of linens
- Empty garbage
- Same as above for the yurt
- Cleaning restrooms for restaurant and shop
- Cleaning campground bathhouse
- Assist in cleaning of hotel
- Maintaining landscape around shop, restaurant, hotel, RV, yurt, tent and employee housing areas
- Splitting and restocking firewood
- Maintaining trail and common road areas throughout property
- Mowing and trimming property
- Garbage pickup of property
- POS for moto items, moto rentals and SUP rentals
- Mechanic duties
- Straightening items and restocking
- Creating atmosphere (Movies, Videos, Music, etc.)
- Tracking inventory
- Provides guests with local trail information
- Maintaining rental bikes and SUPs
- Assistance with events such as bands, group rides, weddings
- Shuttle driver to lake dock for drop-off/pickup
- Experience working in hospitality and similar industries
- Experience and passion for dirt biking
- Experience and passion for living and working in remote wilderness
- Experience and passion for outdoor recreational activities
- Valid driver’s license
- 1stAid/CPR certification
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of guests, co-workers, and management; both verbally and in written form
- Proficient or fast learner with computer skills, reservation and POS systems
- Ability to deal effectively with difficult situations and diffuse calmly
GCL staff do have the possibility of staying on property and can be further discussed during interviews.
Please submit a cover letter/letter of interest with a current resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org soon as possible. We will begin our hiring process starting March 1st.